Info

Моя фотография
Vienna, Austria
My name is Elena Dolgova (Albicocca). I’m an illustrator, artist and designer. I've been drawing illustrations for advertising and magazines for over twelve years. Besides that, some of my private works are preserved in private collections and state-owned galleries in Russia, Europe and the USA. I speak Russian, German and English. I'm currently living in Vienna, Austria. You can see my portfolio Portfolio, follow me at Behance, visit my shop or read my russian livejournal. if you want to know more about me or have any interesting project, do not hesitate to contact me.

вторник, 30 августа 2011 г.

Queen for beauty shop

Art Director Alexand Kravchenko. I made all illustrations and design elements for this site http://royalbeauty.ru
To see whole picture



2 комментария:

Owen Schumacher комментирует...

Gorgeous, as always, Elena. Do you ink it all by hand? And how do you separate and color all the different lines? This seems like it takes a long time!

Albicocca комментирует...

I do it in Photoshop 8)One layer with outline, one with colours and one with patterns. And how do you make yours? Sorrz, Owen, that i answer so late. I don't know what I have to do to recive all comments per email.